During normal business hours let us know you’re coming and we will see your animal as soon as possible.
After hours, call our clinic and stay on the line to be connected to our emergency operator. They will contact the doctor on call and you will be contacted by the doctor shortly.
What is an emergency?
Common household toxins
- Methylxanthine (found in chocolate)
- Plant poisoning (lillies, grapes, raisins, onions)
- Household chemicals (bleach, liquid potpourri)
- Metaldehyde (snail bait)
- Organophosphate (insecticide)
- Toad poisoning
- Heavy metals (zinc, iron, cobalt, copper)
- Xylitol (sugar free gum)
- Heat stress
- Frost bite
- Flea/tick product overdose
- Tinsel (linear foreign body)
- Rawhides (common intestinal obstruction)